This pattern is for the making of menstrual cloth pads with an ‘exposed core’ style as made by Mishmash Customs.
It can also be easily used to create the serged exposed core style and the AIO style ‘flat pack’ cloth pads.
You are purchasing the pattern and tutorial only.
Sizes included are for the XL and XL flared cloth pads (finished lengths 26.5cm or 10.5″)
The files are in PDF format and are ready to print
- A basic materials list.
- Instructions with the new version 2.0 step by step photo tutorial, which shows a different method of construction to the original supplied tutorial.
- Pattern pieces for the XL and XL flared size cloth pads (10.5″).
- A Care instructions sheet.
As the creator of this pattern and the PDF file I am happy to answer any questions.
You are most welcome to use this pattern to sell finished items (no mass commercial use)
Please note that you may not use Mishmash as part of the name or title including the ongoing marketing or selling of your finished products.
When utilizing the cloth pad pattern to sell finished products simply provide a small attribution by linking back to www.mishmashcustoms.com
No redistribution or copying/sharing of files is permitted.
©All rights reserved 2012 mishmashcustoms.com by Daisy Pinks.
- Remember to print to actual size.
- Do not select fit to page when printing.
- You may download the pattern from this link up to five times, there is no expiry date set for downloading your files.
I recommend either printing or photocopying the pattern onto acetate sheet (clear plastic) and using this as it will remain true to size and wont distort after tracing around it multiple times.
You can also lay a sheet of clear plastic over top of the pattern and trace it carefully by hand.
It also helps when there is the need for perfect pattern placement ie a specific part of the fabric design/pattern (fussy cuts).